Culture & Recreation
- Zu Bild 'University Collections: Applied research facilities and museums at JGU'
- Zu Bild 'University Sports at JGU – Find your next workout! '
- Zu Bild 'Botanic Garden tours'
- Zu Bild 'The Collegium musicum at JGU, Director: Professor Felix Koch '
- Zu Bild 'Behind the robes … Join our University Archive on a journey through time'
- Zu Bild 'UniVoices – The Jazz Choir at JGU, Director: Regina Klein (photo: Stephanie Miceli)'
» Campus tours
» Choirs and orchestras
» University sports
» University Archive
» University collections
Rediscover special locations, explore the history of the construction and development of the Gutenberg Campus, experience nature, find out more about large research facilities and much more... There are many different theme-based campus tours. The choices include:
Please ask about the campus tour (fee charged).
Gutenberg alumni also can take part in enchanting evening tours on request (fee charged).
The Orchestral Academy of the Collegium musicum also offers Gutenberg alumni instrument lessons at reduced prices depending on available capacities. Contact the administration office of the Collegium musicum for more information ( ) !
UniVoices, the Jazz Choir at JGU, is jointly run by the Mainz School of Music and the Center for Continuing Education. The choir's conductor is Regina Klein. Gutenberg alumni do not have to pay membership fees!
The Mainz Medical Orchestra is composed of music enthusiasts among the students and employees at the Mainz University Medical Center and other faculties. Gutenberg alumni are more than welcome to join! The orchestra is conducted by Thomas Hopp
» Mainz Medical Orchestra (German)
» General University Sports Website (German)
A number of collections have already been profiled in our JGU Magazine – read more here --»
» University Collections (German)